Friday, January 8, 2010

stressful upper 6...

4/1
as usual... go to skul... n knowing that i will drop class, i went into sc1 late,(juz walk behind mr.chu) when he step into our class, i know wad will happen, n would juz disappear before i started to chat with my sc1 friends... haha, pretty funny eh...

as i predicted, my named is in the black lists and going to the next class...
A new life will begin i suppose... ^^ I had made my preparation to drop class...
as i, ej n yj went to the other class, rachel n long choy also going to sc3 but samson goin to sc 1...ok, there something happen between me n him but i dun wan mention it now...

ok, go into the class, sit at front row, cause i really scared of it and i really need to start and work hard now... this would be a lesson that will kept in my heart forever... cause i m one of the 3 who had drop class n it's really shameful... haha, maybe i should be more +ve n receive my fate ba... ^^

OK then, i muz face every teacher that come into the class bravely, cause when they come in, they will surely ask, got new students? how many drop, how many raise... all sort of ques.. as for us 3 who r sitting in front, we r so clear until every teacher realise that there are 3 'new' students... ok then, this really hurt but i think this will last only for the first day ba...

another hurt paragraph, juz to express my feeling... once i m in sc 2, i can hear the noise coming from sc1, the laughter, the chatting voice, ah pok shouting, every voice n sounds that comes out from the class, it seems that is so familiar, n i hope i will be part of it too... but, it's impossible now... haha... start to thinking that sc1 is my home... i really miss it... T.T...

then i think finally the first day end, nobody in sc 1 really comes n say hello to me... dunno la... that time i juz feel like that lo... T.T

5/1
second day... in sc 2, maybe today i will stress about the teacher ba... somehow, i like mr. lai so much, my mood to learn physic had ady come back, phy used to be my favorite subject in form 4 n form 5... haha... now really like it again... n every moment hope for mr.lai to teach more... walao... haha... i became so odd liao...

n then, the next subject is math, mr. chu period is quite boring, but somehow i like to solve math question... haha... juz keep on solving from holiday until now... addicted liao...^^

after this... is chemistry... i don't think my chemistry is so good... so when the teacher is explaining... some of the things i still not manage to catch it... as the sc 2 students is having their extra class in the holiday, i never attend, really miss a lot of things... but nvm la... i will borrow their paper n do some revision ba... GAMBATEH! people work once, i will work twice, until i totally understand wad is it...

but then the other two subeject, it really can't help if u work twice or triple... n this is the language subject... my pa teacher n muet teacher, keep on catching people out n shoot them with bullet... walao... if u r not careful maybe u will being boom by the teacher also... i had been shoot by mani many times o... cause maybe he thinks(by looking at my innocent face) my eng. is not so good... n i keep on being his target all the times ( sitting in front) haiz...

p.s. today shifted to form 2 block... two word to describe it... NOT FAIR!!!

6/1-8/1
wad should i said... omg... the pa teacher, wad wrongs with her... we all guys sitting in front got wrong meh? y need to change place!!! argh! grace n amy who r sitting in the boys group is being shifted out n exchange their place with ej n yj... N i m the only guys sitting in the gropus of girls!

i think i should feel happy ba? sitting with all the girls?
or feel sad... cause maybe next time u see me my action n reaction like girl liao... or perhaps i dunno wad's all the guys talking about? haha... nvm la...

i will said that this is a good change... i keep on wanna to stay in the first row cause i want to become really serious... giving stress to myself... force myself to hear every words coming out from teacher... n after the changing place... i had another impact... really big IMPACT!

somehow when i group with amy when outing, she is so 'dian'... i means SS la.. so i think she will be ok if sit beside me ba... but, haiz... y she in skul n outside so many difference de... T.T she is damn serious... really... walao eh, sometimes i chat with her she does not had any response...(so serious doing hw or listening to teacher) omg... Now! i had lose my talking partner... n i can't even hav fun in class...so wad should i do? CHANGE! haha... i think i need to change back into nerd ba... or if want to said it more nicely... i should said change to serious ba...

ok, then, i shall really really thx to mr. chu... he make me realise that i was really in trouble... n i need to focus in my studies in order to had a beeter pathway for my future... really thanks u transfer me to this class... i had ready to begin a new life in this class... i really need to study hard...

this week had been the longest week ever in my life... it's so hard to pass... but i think the effort i put into study in this week is more than the effort i put into my study life for the last year... really, i m not kidding... n my energy wasted really fast... every period, i muz concentrate... i means after the changing place... anything that i can't get it or dun understand i will try n solve it... really suffer, n every period i m so tired and fear of being shoot... really tired life...
every morning i woke up i will start to refuse to go to skul... n i really scared of it for the first 2 days... but then, after this, i start to be familiar with this kind of life... hopefully, i will try n suit myself in it...

N as a conclusion, form 6 is for us to really put in effort to study... really...I really need to catch up those things i can't even handle when i'm in lower 6... argh... really a lot of things... btw, after u all reading this post, u will think that... erm... did kok chun become hard-working liao???

SADLY, the answer is NONONO... XD
juz to tell u all that,
i had drama time for 2 hours per day...
psp for 2 hours per day...
n the good thing is...
no more pc n sms...
trying to keep up all the hw.. (expect for chemistry, too many!)
btw, no extra revision had been done by me until NOW... haha...
So, i m still quite a lazy bump if u look carefully... wakaka... XD

N now... i had wasted about 45 minutes to type this blog... (kim fa sake)
n now is 12a.m. of saturday... woohoo...
n lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! JON WYN!!! haha... funny eh? hehehe... XD

6 comments:

  1. hello!my frd....izit reali shameful for u to be in sc 2??
    ishh....appreaciate wat U HAVE NOW! tat's all..
    but if u still think like tat then nothg can i do again lolx..cos if u fell is good,then it will be good.

    and i reali sori for wat i'm ...sori for my seriouness..^#^..cos tat's is me..
    studying time then study, playing time then playing...
    tat's all^&^



    .jia you lolx..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... dun expect u to see my blog ler... haha^^
    really welcome... thx for ur comment...
    btw, is't not shameful to be in sc 2, i m starting to suit myself in it... u know, people hav feeling, after i've been in l6sc1 for so long, i will miss it de ma... haha... if not other people say me 'wu qing' ler... ^^

    u no need to feel sorry to urself, i m learning from u, learn how to be seious when we needed to, n to be fun when we need to... as i said, skul is the place for us to study ma... really need to say thankiu to u... XD.. u teaches me how to be serious in study...n i will jia you de... u also gambateh ba!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY is my sake?!!
    I become emo since you n ej have gone from sc1.
    I's sleeping whole day in class!!
    Nobody can steal smile with me!!
    Sometimes won't u know what problem u face when move forward.
    Only will u know the problem when move backward.
    U won't be the worst become some worse than u in sc3.
    Actually,life cannot be compete with other and can only compete with urself.
    U can still cherish everything because they r still exist in this world.
    Lastly,pls try control n be more self discipline to urself.
    We cannot play everyday.only can be play at certain time. so u muz reduce the addition of the game.
    When serious, u need to be serious.
    When play, u can play till ki xiao.
    U can see me how serious during exam and how high after exam.
    U muz suit ur surroundings.
    BECAUSE I ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS WORD THAT IS 适者生存。

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, i will try n control myself...
    but for the self-discipline u mention... i juz wanna to be myself... i feel comfortable with this... lolz^^
    btw... if u r boring in the other class... i feel really sorry for that... T.T perhaps u should also try n suits urself there... as u said above...适者生存!!!
    lastly... GAMBATEH! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. again..适者生存??
    ishh....i hate this sentence la!!!haha~~like very cruel leh...ha3

    anyway...be wat u should be...
    ^^
    gambateh!everyone!!

    ReplyDelete