Tuesday, January 12, 2010

STUPID!

omg... this week had been the harsh me for me!!!
Only two day had pass only u know!!! n i m totally exhausted...
ok, here's the first day...

11/1
morning woke up ady blur blur... cause sunday nite sleep quite late...
then only know today got team training as ivan sms n ask me...
n then... go to skul... carry out duty as usual...
after this... erm... i means after the schooling times... finally, it's time to dismissed.
after having lunch, got latihan rumah sukan... force myself juz to run two rounds around the school and then went back at about 4.30pm...
then go back is about 5 something(after fetching my sis)
n then after eating... do a while hw... go to tuition at about 7... walao...
until 10.30 juz reach back home... need to do homework somemore... omg... monday is really black man!!!

12/1
today, everything also went off as usual... juz today i had an extra-long talk to my ahli skuad... paise ya... T.T i juz wanna make the skuad better only... n then go to the hall hear the stupid speech until 2 period... wtf... waste onr physics period liao la... i love physic so much man... T.T all the principle sake...

then we hav dance training in our class... my movement is like a robot... paise ya... i will train de... lolz... then erm... perhaps i should go back at 3.45pm ba... but my father put me aeroplane... i wait until 5.30... omg! ishy... waste my 2 hours... i trying to study chemistry, but my stucky n dirty body juz refuse to do it.... T.T btw... hav a nice chat with my friends though... but they went back one by one... T.T until left me n my sis... haha... n then come back... until now lo... writing blog... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment