Thursday, December 31, 2009

haha... i dun think i manage to summarize it lo...

haha... the to be continued... i think i not manage to write it down somemore... cause really tired ady la... paise if i too lazy ya...

ok, here's really the summarize..in 2009, it had a lots of event happen... i will list out one by one...

first... make my life change the most
working experience as a part-time teacher in my life...

the benefit
-i m not more a shy guys... n maybe it open-up my mind to be more socialble...
-had more interaction with girls... n not shy to talk to girls as earlier...
-had took me out of my home... ( no more zai nan) ^^
-let me know how to care for someone
-let me had leadership when teaching the children...
-erm... wad somemore... haha... surely is hav my salary la... lolz... money money come!
-start to love kids

the bad
-always hang out with my colleague until late night...
-waste a lot of money... dun know how to save it...
-start to hate kids...
-start to think that i m so proud of myself... lolz
-start to cane students... really dosa o... lolz
-tiring job... everday need to shout... lolz

ok, then... here's the next one

experience gained in driving institution (zap city)

the benifit
-of course la... learn how to drive... haha
-start to in interact with people who's learning too... haha( i means start to speak up n make friends... which i would not dare to done it earlier)
-start to become more berdikari ba... ( cause always i go by sitting the van... which i had to walk some distance from my house in order to wait for the van... n then after finishing the practical, the van will fetch me to bus stop... n i need to walk some distance n continue my work... T.T that time is really suffering...) after work sometimes had to walk back home also... 2 km ler... haha... exercise ba... lolz
-learn to be punctual... haha... the van really punctual de... n the driver had a bad temper too... if u didn't make it on time... he will just... swap... disappear ady... (yys should know this... lol)

the bad
-very bad instructor... when teaching me, his hand is shaking... maybe got Parkinson disease ba... lolz... jk la... i not so bad kk... but he maybe too old le ba... n very strict also... haiz...
-how to say (bao) i hope some of u who had done that when hving jpj test should know ba... really regret ler... lol
-tired, tired again...


aiyo... dunno y... become so lazy liao... go play game a while ya... bb... ^^
TI BE CONTINUED... (i dunno really will continue de ma... haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment