Saturday, January 30, 2010

lets talk...

talking, come into sense that it would be a routine for everybody in their daily life...
sometimes... u enjoy the conversation... but sometimes... u really feel unpleasant in an conversation.

for me... i got an aim for my everday life... that is to make a person happy... no matters who is it... even my friends, my family or even a strangers... as long as i can make anyone of them happy... i would be happy too... that's my goal for me everyday... haha

but, the person who sit next to me... u all know is who la... seems to be always moody... i am also not sure about this... she seems to had tonnes of problems in her mind. When i trying to asked her what had happened? She juz refused to answer. Maybe this is her privacy? I understand... But, don't u think i can be trust? haha... seems like i m emo-ing now... haha... but also quite happy sitting beside u la... as u will always ki siao... n make the whole class happy... let see... dun care about wad i said earlier... i juz want to said that, is that the things we can only chat is about studies??? OMG!

ok, next, i really feel very s in sc 2, dunno wad is it? those who know wad this meaning de juz keep quiet... haha

so, making people happy makes me happy....
but, when i saw people is moody, for all my friends...
i will feel moody too... as i dunno how to make them happy again...
i really dunno how to giv advise to a moody person, so i would juz let it be... i also emo lo...

btw... lets us aim towards the happiness and throw away all those moody things... Gambateh ba, everyone!!! today my grammar got improve or not? giv comment ler... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment