Sunday, January 24, 2010

my weakness and my strong point

weakness
easily to be down for a very small matters
think too much
jealous kinda easily
easily changed, like iguana
lazy, but now being influenced liao...
can emo for about 15 min. for a small matters
easily obstructed by the surroundings...


strong point
recover quick, won't last long
care for anyone that facing problem ( i got more problem o) haha
easily to be pity on something
easy to communicate
able to help people ( u call me do, i sure help de ) the problem is u muz put all ur trust in me first...

this is wad i discover in this weekend... haha.... ntg to do ma... haiz...
btw, i've found a lot of statistic for my proposal... really happy... ^^

1 comment:

  1. aiyo, juz re-read n see a lot of grammar mistakes... walao... like this mani sure kill me de... ^^

    ReplyDelete