Wednesday, January 13, 2010

walao eh... it hink i shall go n sleep now eh? but y?

haha... guess wad... now i really want to say out all the things i wanna say...
i dun wan to keep all the things in my heart again..i scared will burst someday...
ok, first... go to skul... my dad fight with teack cong... haha...
i means racing to skul... cool eh, my dad win... hehe...

n then.. go to skul, saw something... ok la.. i ady say, i wanna say it out... saw doreen n chee hao lo... juz feel like got something else... dunno la... we ady lose connection liao... i also dun mention it too much la...

so my mood become very down... no mood duty, n no mood kumpul my skuad... i scared after this i will scold my skuad n make them fell scared of me again... so juz let them go... i dun wan them to be my chu qi tong...

n then, erm... go to class.. lovely physic period... i love it so much, been solving lots of problem... n i really love it... hope got more n more mr. lai period... hehe... i very odd de la...

btw... i had learned a few more things... i think that last year i m depending on kim fa too much... haha... i dun really hav self-confident... everything i asked him... n then now, without him... erm... maybe i need to learn how to berdikari ba... lol

chemistry exp.
this is the first time i done it out with my partner... ej... he make a big mistake also... but nvm la... we can try again de... but we also using the shortcut way to get the result... wakaka... btw... i had done it myself... really happy ^^
n one more thing... i finish the report today!! yeah!

PA graph.
this is also the first time done a graph without kim fa... n i m the fastest in class somemore... really happy... ^^ haha... i m boosting eh... but i really happy ma... finally can concentrate on my study 100%, but sometimes also will emo a while la... ^^ but study comes first...

so as u see... things can be done if u all had tried it... dun giv up n had lots more confident to yourself...
well, if want to say me... i m juz an ordinary man without any talent... everything for mr is juz so-so...
dance like shit
piano learn half-half
all subject also not so good
if want to suakn, there's nothing i can take part
i dun hav stamina, power
i dun really hav a healthy body with highly immune system
i dun really hav a lots of friends
i dun really know how to communicate with others (frequency not same)
i dunno swim, dunno basketball, dunno football, dunno volleyball, ping pong juz know little little...
haha, like i very stupid...
i dunno wad i know how to do, dunno where is my talent...
but, if i try, everything can be succeed... n now i m putting all my effort onto studies... cause i know that this is the only things i can do...
for my parents sake, i wanna to become a nerd again... maybe i m also a nerd earlier on... i juz not dare to admit it...

i m juz an ordinary person, n like challenging things, but i will giv up easily, dunno, perhaps this is my weakness... i also dunno wad to say... sometimes i really feel that i m a useless guys, juz a burden to my friends... i m the want who recieve a lot, but dun often giv... but if there are something i really can contributed to my friends... i will giv 100% but really, i dunno many things... n need u all to teach me...

OK! enough of this... dun think that u r useless... never try never no... nEVER GIV UP! CHEER UP! as to all my friends who r facing problem now too...

for amy n kim fa sake... i wrote this blog until 12.25a.m. haha... cause i saw their blog ma... so got mood to write blog liao...
here's some advise to u two

amy
ok, i really satisfied u sitting next to me...
first, u r not giving pressure to me k? it's juz a motivation... really thx, i've never been motivated so much last year...
sitting beside u and in front of the class makes me pay fully attention to all the periods in the class... really... n then ur mouth which like to ask question or answering question had influence my mouth too... i started to open my mouth n ask teacher ady...which i not dare to do earlier on... second thx...
u r so hardworking that influence me again... third thx...
really thx thx thx to u... u r juz giving a positive influence to me... on the other hand, hope that i never giv any bad influence to u ler... wakaka...
n ur living philosophy i think... u said to me before... study is study, play is play... u really can seperate these two things very well... good!
so, i m not feeling pressure sitting beside u... ok? dun think too much, cause juz now see ur blog liao... wakaka

kim fa
i dunno u too much even tough i've been sitting beside u for about half years...
juz to advise u that speak out all u one to another person... ur problem... ur matters... juz find a person u can trust n speak it out... if can, cry out loud or sing some song... this will help u to relieve a lot.... really... btw... this is my point of view... juz think that u hav a lot of things keep in ur heart n dun wan express out... haha... dunno la eh... it's all depends on u! cheer up! bro!

4 comments:

  1. besides that way to relieve tension, I also speed my motor to 120km/h and shout, run until from hot to cold and the most effective is sleeping but no time only.
    CHe: so nice can do in group...
    Pa: copy n paste only la..
    all thing can be learn and only depends whether u wan or not.
    "serious is serious, play is play" my st.john sir always told us this at past.
    lastly, u muz know what u had done wrong in ur failure. Otherwise, u will bring this failure to ur next challenge. So sometimes u need say thank you and sorry to the people had hurted you.
    "mei tian fan xing 5 fen zhong" this is what a successed people do everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. k.f meant 反省啦~~^^

    he is giving moral seminar here liao~~haha~~

    *reali gan dong u said me behaved like tat leh!!haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. doreen?
    ah hah.....!!
    i noe wat happened ad!!!
    haah~~

    ReplyDelete