Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a lot of things had happen

many things had happen recently.
and i don't think i can really cope with them one by one
i am not going to type it here, as all of you who understands me know what had actually happened
I will try n cope with it bit by bit
try to be strong

for all those brothers in phy 1, i need time.
i don't really want to join with you all when eating at ming han is beacuse, i hope you all may had know what i mean.
really sorry, i m still not dare to face it and i m not sure i can still concentrate on my studies soon or later on.

So, i would like to just keep my finger crossed and hope miracle will happened.
And please don't try and leave a comment here, it would makes me more emo... ^^
thanks a lot who had encourage me...
for those who throwing stone on my head when i am in the well, also thanks a lot ya...

live strongly ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment