Thursday, September 3, 2009

Juz another normal day…

Today… As usual… go to skul… duty… study..
These few days really does not have anything special happening to me..
Maybe this is quite boring… but I feels good… finally, I’m out of my problem…
maybe sometimes I will still think about it… but it will juz last for a few minutes…
maybe if u got observe me at skul… u will realise it… but now is quite ok adi la… earlier is even worst… maybe last holiday makes my feeling become paler n paler ba…

Haha… today I really evil man… I threaten siew’s son to pumping 10 times… I saw his face also turn pale ady.. Juz said that I’m kidding lo… lolz… dunno he will go n tell his father or not eh… If not, I m in trouble… Then the rest is all ok… I means my morning’s duty…

Next… go into the class n lots of funny things happen again… hahaha… especially the english period… n today I saw somebody’s blog… walao!!! But I also very pek cek in english period cause I ady prepared so many things about superstitions but the teachers suddenly change the topic… really pek cek man… aiyo… haha…

After recess, I go back to class n Ellen show me something on her table… I really can’t see anything le… but somehow after that… I realize what is all going on… haha… this want I juz keep u all suspend la… haha… Then is physic period… wow… tell u somethings… I also can’t believe it man… This is the first time I so concentrate in physics period… Finally, I learned something man… maybe this is because this chapter has less formula n more about theory lo… haa…

Next is math period… I feel that mr. ho is very funny le… even though he is a mature man but he still act like a kids… when he see wee sern talking with doreen.. he lean his head towards them n trying to stop them from talking… maybe I’m only the one realise ba… because this happen in juz a few second n I don’t think many people realise it… but his action is really funny man…

Today… I still saw her everytime I went out my class, or when I m duty… but I still not able juz to go forwards n chat with her like the past… maybe I chosen the choice to escape… I really scared someone would eventually hurt me again… I’m too scared about love matters now… Sometimes the god really like to make fun of people… when u want something… I means u really want it… he may not give u… But when u try n forgot something… or u want to get rid of something… he give u the things u want to get rid of… n really make u feel very worst u know… Maybe u all shall try n write the word backwards n see wad will happen… haha… juz kidding… I’m not mean to said that…

2 comments:

  1. U realise de teacher lean towards me here ar..
    Haha... Tat time i oso get shock as suddenly feel something behind me... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i juz at ur back le... that time ur ch in front solving ques..
    See my observation so sharp.. always got some teacher pass by i also can realise de... haha

    N remember now is wad lunar month... i saw something behind u also... wakaka

    ReplyDelete