Sunday, August 30, 2009

movie... wallet...

Erm… Yesterday was quite a nice n bad day… how to said this?? Let me begin…
ok… that morning, I woke up as usual… erm.. about 11 a.m. cause yesterday sleep too late ady… n have my daily holiday routine… playin pc n do some homework lo… wad else.. at about 3.00 p.m. I was about to prepare cause will go hang out with friends later..

So, the first things I want to find is my wallet… Normally it will be at the bar there… but today somehow it disappear ady… I find n find.. until I turn my house over, but I can’t find it at last.. Then, I calm down n try n think.. Erm.. the last times I with my wallet is at the barber shop… then, I quickly went to the shop n find my wallet.. But somehow, the wallet is not there… I began to feel hopeless. (cause my ic n lesen is in my wallet), n if I lost it, I need to make lots of report… haiz…

At last, teck cong called me n said he is waiting for me… Really paise ya.. because of this incident I’m late… then when hr fetch me there… he talk to me I’m the 6th victim in the seventh lunar month… walao..After this we go fetch ann chze, doreen, and wan sheen… ( the three leng lui) After we reach there… we juz hang out at the shop… Suddenly my hand so itchy want to take the photo but being stopped by the shop assistant.. but some how I manage to took one (three of them shopping)

So we juz walk n walk until all of us feel hungry… then we pelan to had our dinner at the foodcourt in dp. there we have some funny topics la… At there, we meet kim fa… but after finish eating ann chze going to left because of some problem she had recently.. feel really sorry to her.. So, teck cong send her back lo… The remainder juz go buy ticket lo…we brought 10 tickets for RM100.00 cause ah pok invite his other gang lo… After buying the ticket I planning to play arcade… here’s some photo…



After this… we go n watch the movie… we laugh so loud until the whole cinema is full with laughter… After this go lim teh… n sayonara..

below is some pic of our enjoyable time... but my camera no battery at that time... so manage to take a few only... haiz...













No comments:

Post a Comment