Saturday, September 12, 2009

HELP... I M IN TROUBLE!!!

This week... I had drown myself into a big trouble!!! It begin like this...
This sunday... I had ntg to do so i decided to online n watch some variety show... But somehow... after watching the variety show for an hour, i fell that it's becoming more n more boring...
So, i decided to watch others show n the first things which came to my mind in bleach!!! Even though my friends, ej had advise me not to go n have a look, but i ignored him n now... I'm in BIG TROUBLE!!!

I had continue to watch the bleach since this sunday... N almost everyday, i'm sitting in front of the laptop watching the bleach... Juz can't stop for it... So, until today... i manage to watch until the episode 56... One ep. takes about 30 minutes n 56 ep. means that i had ady watch 1680 minutes man... How could i do this... I only spend one week to watch this u know... N if u count it properly, i would had watch the shows about 4 hours per day... That means that i had spend 1/6 per day for the show... OMG... Someone plz help me... I'm addicted to this show ady...

Then, these few days actually quite many things happen in skul... Juz words fail me to describe wad had happen... But maybe i could juz write out a things of two in my blog... Firstly, it's my muet test... We done it quite quickly though, since that teachers had an appoinment next, she juz roughly give us some comments... Maybe i should be said as a 'ke le fe' in the group... All my friends r paying attention to the two pro... which is wei hao n eu jin... So, maybe u all never know my existance... but nvm... i will try hard to brush up on my skill... But i know that i had a long way to go... So, l6sc1, let us gambateh together, u all surely can do it and stand side by side woth wei hao n eu jin of course... If u really try hard...

Then, another incident is that when school dismiss, i was goin to join teck cong to popular there n have my linch while waiting for my father to fetch me... But i saw ellen n decided to sit her car bad... It was quite funny though... erm... juz nothing la... When we walk to her car, i saw 'her' again, walking to her car alone too... then, wad happen next... erm... u all juz guess la... that's secret... Ok la... Tell you all la... I m juz a cowards u know... My legs juz refuse to walk even though ellen is pushing me foward... Hmm... then i decided to toss the coin n made the decision... As i toss, i fell to the ground... Maybe i shall go n take a look, but i'm juz not there to look at it again... I don't want to create more and more questionmarks on my head again... I don't want to start my mind to think about her again... I really don't want this feeling again... Maybe only a few of my friends will understand this feeling... She, had made my undergo a lot of things through...
N today, i meet her again...

It begin like this, i'm on a rush to my chemistry tuition because i don't realise that it had change to 4.30 p.m. It normally starts at 6p.m. So, i rush upstairs... N when i m rushing up... I saw her rushing down... Then something happen... Actually, it's juz quite a small things la... But, these things made me emo at tuition centre for about an hour... lol

Haiz... these word is always on my mouth more n more often...
N my emo time is becoming more n more...
Y would this happening on me... (+ the addiction on bleach)
HELP...

No comments:

Post a Comment