Thursday, September 10, 2009

erm... really frustrating

These few days I'm keep on thinking about something which is very annoying... N i really don't know how to cope with it... Maybe is i too noob ady...

N the things is... erm... i can't really tell you all but it's really annoying.. maybe i had being hurt before n not dare to take risk again... these things really made my form 6 life wonderful on the very first few moment n after this, i feel more n more miserable in my life... Thanks for those who r trying to comfort me earlier... Really tq...

Erm... Actually, i also the major problem which I'm facing with... N really, these made me day dreaming all over the time in the class... Sometimes i feel that I'm losing my way to live in this world... Y should i live in this world huh? When i think about this question, my head start to burn out n comes out of all sorts of ideas... Anyone of you have any ideas about this?

'These' things i had mention earlier is really an annoying things... Shall i said that the things is annoying?? i don't know... maybe I'm juz blur n trying to step into it... maybe they dont realise... fine... Maybe i should juz try n avoid them... But i really can't do it... Haiz... i m in totally blur now... If anyone can understand wad i wrote here... he/she is really my truth friends...

This week i really learn a lot... N 'these' things really made my mind clearer n clearer... n on the other hand, blurer n blurer... how should i said... maybe is juz made me into trouble i think... this week i know about many things about many people... i had learn from it n i think it may be useful for my life in future... i would like to thanks these 3 people... but i think that i no need to mention who's it... that person should had known himself/herself... So lastly, i really like to say

TQ FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT ME...
N FOR THOSE WHO NEED MY SUPPORT, I WILL BE A GOOD LISTENER... BUT OF COURSE... ERM... I START TO BLUR AGAIN... HAIZ...

N LASTLY... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment