Saturday, September 5, 2009

yu tou mi fen

yesterday, juz as usual again...
wake up-go to school-duty-study-go back home-online-sleep
(this is my daily routine)
yesterday i stayed a while at library cause my father got meeting n i need to wait...
so, at there, got ann chze, teck cong, kim fa, xin hui, chee hao n doreen...
wa... all my friends at there... so qiao... then we juz chatting niao hua all the way n i think chee hao got study a bit only... At there, ann chze show me the yu tou mi fen n juz today afternoon... my mother cook it for me... wa... quite nice la as this is homemade want...
then yesterday nite i quarrel with my sis juz because of using the laptop...
finally i manage to beat her n get the laptop at 11 p.m. nicely most of my friends haven offline yet...
so i juz chatting from 11 to 1... juz chatting le.. haha... so long didn't chat until so syok ady...

No comments:

Post a Comment