Monday, September 21, 2009

tired, exhaust, aching... hahaha

Today I woke up… I know that this things will happen to me…

My whole body start to paint again… For so long I didn’t play badminton ady… I think for about 1 year ady… Haha… So, the side effect of this is paintness on my muscle!!! Every single muscle in my body is fill with paintness man… I wonder m I old ady… Hahaha…


So, yesterday I went to yu hwa n play badminton with 8 more people… Which is chee hao, ann chze, doreen, ann chze’s friends, jing kai, melvin, wan sheen and wee sern… They say will start at 9 o’clock… So, I think that most of them would not be punctual n I really don’t like to wait… So, I will juz go there at 9… I reach there at about 9.10… Then, I juz saw jing kai waiting at there… omg… I still can get second a… I m thinking that they start to play ady… so we juz pay the rental fees n went in… I wonder y I need to pay RM 6 for playing 3 hours with juz using 2 court le… I juz see jing kai paying the rental fees like juz 23 ringgit only…N I m thinking that 9X6=54.


I wonder why eh… CHEE HAO… haha… nvm la… juz play for fun only la..

So, I n jing kai went in… his racquet is with chee hao, so we can’t start playing yet… so we juz chat a while while waiting for old the slowpoke to come… wan sheen come first… follow with chee hao n melvin… so, we juz don’t want to become light bulb n playin on the other court leaving wan sheen n melvin doing some sort of ‘training’… haha


After playing for a while… the person with slipper n girl come ady… somebody start to not concentrate in his playing… same as me… because the laugh sound… haha.. so doreen ajak me play… so I juz call her go to a empty court n play cause nobody using ma… but no light le… but nvm la… she so NNNNN… (how dare u say me in ur blog) haha… but at last we have fun over there la… Then we play double… with ann chze n wan sheen… we always eat ann chze man… so cruel… sorry a ann chze… don’t know de zui u how many times ady lo… wakaka… I remember is 4 rite? if not mistaken… lolz..


Then, I challenge jing kai… because his standard is almost same with me… but I lose to him… Argh!!! How come… first round 10-20, second round better.. 20-22… haha, it seems like I had improve… nvm… one day I shall beat u… jing kai… haha… Then all of us is exhausted n our playing mood gone down… At about 11.50, everybody is leaving n leave me alone… but nicely some ‘nice’ guys n ladies decided to wait for me… haha… is ann chze, jing kai n wan sheen la… really good friends who can wait for me… but… I also need to belanja them eat ice cream la… haha… wan sheen still eating jj le… haha… At there, we saw something really funny… really funny… wan sheen n jing kai notice it first while ann chze at me still blur… But after that, omg… I n ann chze laugh until…. hahaha…. really funny man… Now I got some important things wanna tell all the ladies… if can…juz where black shirt ya… that’s all I can say…


Then these three guys also very naughty le… try n hide my wallet… nicely I quite ‘jing’, cause I can see their face expression, it’s telling me everything… haha… Then, after about 15 minutes hanging there, we all go back ady…

N now is me… My family decided to eat at old town… so we went there n had a look… nice environment tough… but I really can’t enjoy cause my body is sticky n I’m really thirsty… haha… When my coffee arrived… I juz drank it like mineral water… omg… I juz wasted the nice coffee.. T.T… Then, I ate the nasi lemak at there… It’s quite nice… N finally, the time has come… Finally, I can go back… haha… After I go back… juz have a bath n continue to…. hahaha u all sure know wad I do want lar… wakaka… surely not studying want…

No comments:

Post a Comment