Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BBQ (er... i know many people ady use this title... but i still need to use it)

@#$@#@$$@$#$%$%^$%&^&^
I know that this will be a long blog, so I had enough rest first before I write this blog…
Last few day really had a lot of thing happening… wakaka.

ok, how to start huh… ok la, start when I’m finishing the physics tuition…
As we are all in the holiday mood, we only got 50% concentration in the tuition… haha..
Then, eu jin fetch me n yong jian back to his house… we bought some ice n battery on the way back

When, I reach his house… Erm, juz feeling like not expected lor… I think his house will be like quite big… but ok la… also quite big lar…. After putting my luggage in his room, we went down for the lunch, it was quite tasty le… His parents really know how to cook man. After eating, we are thinking to take nap but eu jin want to learn mahjong n we didn’t rest at all n dicussing about the mahjong lo…

After finish dicussing, we went down and fix the microphone, n finally, we manage to duel with it when kim fa arrive… he arrive just in time man… Then, we sing until the house nearlt destroyed le… Their parents also scared of us… Nicely their neighbour went out ady… hehe..

At about 4.30 p.m. we decided to go swimming… so, eu jin, yong jian, kim fa, shalyn n me went for swimming. We are having a ball of time there and took some video( u can watch it at kim fa’s blog) At there, I lose something when pushing eu jin into the pool. N I not dare to think about it again… Haiz… don’t talk about that ady la… After that, zhe hao arrived n we call him to meet us at swimming pool. We kacao n kacao him again when he reach the swimming pool… He so kesian… Juz reach only being disturb by us…

Then we went back and have a bath n then doreen call me… she siad she enter to the second junction ady… don’t know la… as I know… she juz went to the wrong junction. After that, kim fa n me go n lead her in.. We nearly lose our direction when lead her in again man… haha… But we manage to find ej house at last… After this, a lot of people arriving n we are having a whale of time in the bbq. U can see the picture in my facebook…

erm… somehow I feel that it’s quite long to write out all the bbq experience le… so, u all juz see from the picture la… hehe, I become lazy ady… haha
After this, like about 1 a.m. they all went back n I continue my ps2 until 6.a.m. juz go back to sleep… That’s all, I want watch drama liao… (lie huo xiong xing) bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment