Friday, August 7, 2009

EXAM!! EXAM!!!! EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

argh, two more days...
wad can i do, today morning i enclosed myself in my father's tuition room to study.
(without handphone, psp, music, n my pc) so, i can't do anything n juz concentrate on my studies...
i think this will worked but after 2 hours, i can't stand it n rush downstairs n on my pc again... haiz, y can't i controlled myself... Y!!! someone could help me? If like this , i scared i get a lot of red result man...
but this type of style works u know, after studying for two hours, i learned more than i study 6 hours downstairs. very confusing eh... let me summarize this...
study 2 hours without hp, pc n psp = study 6 hours with hp, pc n psp...
i guess u all know wad i means...
so try n study without all those things, i hope everyone can get good results ya...
GAMBATEH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment