Friday, August 21, 2009

Love Matters n Class Analysis

Erm, wad to write huh?This few day really no mood to write le…
Where to start huh? This week everything is ending for me…
Wakaka…
First, is the love, I know I had to stop it in order to reduce my painness in my heart.
N the second one is schooling!!! Yeah! Finally, it’s time for me to rest!!!

Err, after the last blog I’ve wrote, I had a bad times for about 5 days, and guess what…
I had free my self from her quite a lot… Maybe I should do that earlier…
Without contacting each other for 5 days… but when I saw her face, I really can’t control my emotion but at last, I had cope with it… It’s quite hard u know… hehe

Since that everythings needs an end for it… Today, I’m going to let her know my feeling about her now… Today morning, I waited her at Ming Han from 6.40 a.m. I know that this action is quite stupid because it’s juz a waste of time, I can just tell her in school, but, I think that if I can tell her without interrupt by others, it will be more ok… I wait n wait…. until my white hair also grow up ady… N when it’s about 7.10, I’m going to go back to school because it’s too late… But, I already waiting for her for so long, why not I juz wait for 5 more minutes? So, I decided to wait for her until 7.15, I decided to count the car pass through for 1 to 10… When I count until 9 car, I begin to sense my hopelessness, n when I count until 10…

Sry ya, the rest all must keep secret because there’s something funny happening and I really can’t write at here, this is er… maybe can call something private la… hehe…
And after the funny things happen, I’m not able to express my feeling to her… After waiting for so long, still haven’t tell her the truth… Haiz… T.T

OK la, don’t talk about those thing ady, it made me nearly late to school, but everything is ‘zhi de’ de…. My english very bad la, haha. Then when I go in the school, I saw my skuad n saw on the top of their head got a big question mark… Maybe they r thinking… Why our ketua skuad today come so late want huh? Normally he very punctual wad… ( haha, my face so thick eh…) When kumpul, I ask them anyone saw me today… N for sure, their answer is NO. Haha, then I also got nothing to say lo… because I never saw them duty ma… Then teck cong come and tell me that today at 11.00 a.m. all the teacher got meeting…walao e, that means that all the prefect must come out for duty again!!! Sianzzz…… Today I think that I also go to school for nothing again, juz chatting niao hua all the way… Really never done something valuable… haha

Sometimes, I shall say that my attitude is very bad in class lo… Is because of my laziness I guess, always never listen to what teacher’s talking n talking at the back and syok sendiri especially with the frog n a new person who kena our virus… kim fa… you r in trouble man… wait we will pull your marks down le… wakaka. I think when teacher’s teaching, the guys at the back are doing their own things… Some chatting, some sleeping, n some of them is day dreaming… Let me analyse this, this is just my analysis ok, it may not be truth… haha, see u all got wad comment la..

First row (L)
This row is quite focusing when teacher’s is teaching, but sometimes one of them will fall down, or emo-ing… no need to say is who la… that person will know de..
Overall focus energy: 80%
Hotness: 80%
Sleeping aura: 20%

First row(R)
This row is known by s.h.e in our class… I can said that they are focusing everytime when the teacher’s teaching, no one in our class can beat this group…
Overall focus energy: 98%
Hotness: 40%
Sleeping aura: 30%

Second row (L)
Erm, this row maybe I’m not so familiar with it, cause maybe got less connection ba…
I only know one person in this row quite well… she may know it… n the rest, after my observe, is quite ok la… but sometimes one or two of them will fall asleep lo… But maybe is too tiring already ba… But, overall is quite good, they’re also quite focusing in class.
Overall focus energy: 75%
Hotness: 20%
Sleeping aura: 40%

Second row (R)
Err… This group… I’m speechless la… 3 of them can consider as niao ren n chatting niao hua all the time… Sometimes they may focus de, it depends… The emotion of this three guys is highly flexible… Because they always got lot’s of problem to think about such as love, studies and career… But I think three of them is the happy go lucky type of person, they will be fine after a few hours n start to chat with their niao hua again… haha
Overall focus energy: 55%
Hotness: 99.9%
Sleeping aura: 40%

Third row (L)
Err… Can be known as ss group ba… Cause always laugh at our stupid jokes like mad person… wakaka. No need to say paying attention in class la.. One of us have a nice sleeping position… popia king… he is the one who’s sleeping lor, then three of us is syok sendiri when teacher’s teaching lo… wahaha… But got one profesor inside, so sometimes he will focus especially in physic period…
Overall focus energy: 10%
Hotness: Unknown
Sleeping aura: 50%

Third row (R)
Err, this group is a mixed group… Hard to analyse la.. It will be quite long, cause it is too much budaya inside. First, got one big mouth profesor inside lo… His thing no need to say ady la… He’s ady a big mouth ma… Then is ah pok, or ‘qing shen’… He is also affected by love matters lately, but now’s ok.. Sometimes, u need to call him a lot of time he juz reply u want… Maybe he’s too serious with his job ba… don’t ‘an shuang’ ya…
Then is the two sleeping bugs… not much to said, and one shy guy… profesor snape (ervin) Come on, juz brave yourself up man, the girl in our class won’t bite you want…
Overall focus energy: 50% ( affected by the sleeping bugs)
Hotness: 60% ( also affected by the sleeping bugs)
Sleeping aura: 80% ( Don’t ask why)

Forth row (L)
Erm, juz fill in by two person, always chit-chat at the back, talking a lot of private things and mostly is about girls, don’t see them so gentle eh, when they become fierce, very horrible de… hahaha… They also like to disturb popia, scared him with all sorts of things… So, do you thing they will focus in class???
Overall focus energy: 15%
Hotness: 100% with girls, 60% with guys
Sleeping aura: 60%

Forth row (R)
This row, err… no comment lo… got three emo guys, I also don’t know wad the hell they do at the back… Maybe they are hot sometimes, I never know… As we said… Don’t judge a book by it’s cover… One of them also affected by love matters, no need to say la, the whole form 6 know ady wad… with the same name as me… haha
Overall focus energy: 20%
Hotness: 15%
Sleeping aura: 70%

Fifth row (L) (R)
Err, this row is quite unique… haha, maybe you all never see anybody sitting there eh, but sometimes got people saw some thing floating near there… I guess you know wad is it right??? wakaka
Overall focus energy: Unknown
Hotness: 0%
Coolness: 100%
Sleeping aura: 99.9% (hope is not 100% cause now they are quite active ady, remember wad
is the lunar month now)

P.S. THE SLEEPING AURA IS AFFECTED THE MOST IN A PERIOD, AND I HOPE
THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT… WAKAKA

Ok, I think today I had write more than enough ady… if got any comment, plz speak up or write on the chat box beside… thanks ya… I need your support…

No comments:

Post a Comment