Tuesday, February 9, 2010

boring

today, the class seems to be in a damn cold state!
everybody is sleeping, no mood to study...
haiyo... really sienz man today
nicely got bring my coffee... but it keep on spliting... isyh... really geram...
n then, the fellow beside me rite, i ask all the question to her... and almost 90% of the answer is 'wo bu zhi dao' walao eh... maybe she very frus ba... haiz.. dunno lar... the person behind me... sleep jor ler... n then my right hand side... got air lar... in front of me... got blackboard la... omg... really ke lian ler me... haiz...
n then when last too period... everybody energy at minimum level... almost 1/3 people of my class lying on the table... well... i really take a nap... i means totally sleep for 15 min. i thinks... this is the first time i slept in class for year 2010... haha... so fast break record liao... but after the nap i can concentrate la... nicely never miss a lot of things teach by him too... ^^
that's all for today... need to do hw liao...
gambateh ba... students of whole world...
haha...

2 comments:

  1. wow... sc2 so hardworking...
    that is ur record?
    our class gt sleep GOD ma... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao ur blog more emo than mine XD...

    ReplyDelete